retrobrad
I have just installed a new forum chat!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: I have just installed a new forum chat!! Reply with quote

hey guys, now you can chat to each other with the new forum chat!!! (located at the bottom of the page!)
ozzipete

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: I have just installed a new forum chat!! Reply with quote

retrobrad wrote:
hey guys, now you can chat to each other with the new forum chat!!! (located at the bottom of the page!)

Thats Cool just tried it out on my own ... seems to work great
we should call it the Retrobrad Beer Garden Laughing
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I have just installed a new forum chat!! Reply with quote

ozzipete wrote:
retrobrad wrote:

Thats Cool just tried it out on my own ... seems to work great
we should call it the Retrobrad Beer Garden Laughing

or how about COMPU-GLOBAL-HYPER-MEGA-CHAT? Smile
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: I have just installed a new forum chat Reply with quote

Yeah it works just fine,and I know that the current record is 3 people at once,wonder what the record could go up to? The chat option is nice now what about that image uploader for the forum any progress there ? Smile

Smile tomz Smile
ozzipete

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: I have just installed a new forum chat Reply with quote

tomz/TIDE wrote:
Yeah it works just fine,and I know that the current record is 3 people at once,wonder what the record could go up to? The chat option is nice now what about that image uploader for the forum any progress there ? Smile

Smile tomz Smile

Yeh the image uploader is much need Tomz isnt it .. I hate hotlinking to anything, especially images, too much of a vunerablity issue. Idea I also reckon if someone wants to put a link in have a rule that it must go in code ie:
Code:
www.retrobrad.com

so its not directly clickable what do you think Tomz ?
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: I have just installed a new forum chat Reply with quote

ozzipete wrote:
tomz/TIDE wrote:

Smile tomz Smile

Yeh the image uploader is much need Tomz isnt it .. I hate hotlinking to anything, especially images, too much of a vunerablity issue. Idea I also reckon if someone wants to put a link in have a rule that it must go in code ie:
Code:
www.retrobrad.com

so its not directly clickable what do you think Tomz ?

i agree Smile

im working on it this weekend guys, and if you can think of any other additions, let me know!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Site Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: