retrobrad
What Atari Consoles do you own?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
THB
novice
novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently have I think 3 or 4 2600s one being the black vader model the rest are the "jr" type. Also have the compumate keyboard attachment.

A 7800, an XEGS, a couple of lynxIIs, a 1040STE with 4meg ram and colour monitor and a 520STfm with its own colour monitor too.
Daniel C
novice
novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a couple of 2600's (both CX and junior), a 7800, an ST and an XE, all in their original boxes. Oh, yeah, also an Atari 600XL (but no box, unfortunately). I love the XE the most with it's really late 80's pastel tones and detachable keyboard. Did you know that that the XE uses all XL carts and peripherals? You can even hook up an XL tape drive to play the huge range of cassette games on the pastel beast! Still after the infamous 5200 and I'm not really interested in the Lynx (never really liked handhelds). I also love the 7800 - it looks so cool with its spartan austerity that I always keep it on high rotation on my games table.
Daniel C
novice
novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, got the Compumate keyboard, too, also boxed - have NEVER used it!
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Daniel thats a pretty cool collection!

BUT - how can you not like the lynx! you're going to have to play a few lynx games at the convention Very Happy Very Happy
slantedmatt
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i only have 2600's - 3 jr's, 1 boxed. 4 woody's and a darth vader. i'm trying to get my mate to sell me his lynx's. i wanted one of these so bad when they came out. never got one!
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slantedmatt wrote:
i only have 2600's - 3 jr's, 1 boxed. 4 woody's and a darth vader. i'm trying to get my mate to sell me his lynx's. i wanted one of these so bad when they came out. never got one!

ive got a few lynx's (mainly lynx II's) if you were interested in swapping for something?
Daniel C
novice
novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look Brad, it's not that I don't like the actual games, it's teh handheld units themselves with their itty-bitty screens and tinny sound. Chip's Challenge is a cool game on the Lynx but I'd rather play it on my big LCD! I've got a few GBA games but I never use the GBA itself. one of my favourite pieces of kit is the Game Cube Game Boy Player. Alot of those GBA games (even the new ones) are pure retro-style 16-bit fun! Take Metroid Fusion for example.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel C wrote:
Look Brad, it's not that I don't like the actual games, it's teh handheld units themselves with their itty-bitty screens and tinny sound. Chip's Challenge is a cool game on the Lynx but I'd rather play it on my big LCD! I've got a few GBA games but I never use the GBA itself. one of my favourite pieces of kit is the Game Cube Game Boy Player. Alot of those GBA games (even the new ones) are pure retro-style 16-bit fun! Take Metroid Fusion for example.

fair enough = ) i do prefer tv consoles but i still used to love playing my gameboy, lynx and game gear (although i never owned them all at the same time...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Amazing Atari! All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: