retrobrad
Video the Convention :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The Annual Retrobrad Retro Games Convention
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blade002
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Video the Convention :) Reply with quote

How about one of us bring our video camera's and record bits and pieces of the event !?. I have a Sony 60gig Handcam here, although i will need to keep a VERY close eye on it if i bring it, not because of you guys but if there are any student walking through looking to score a freebie. Sad ..

Do any of you other guys have your own camera's as well you could bring, so that we can all get a bit of footage, and put the best bits up on YouTube so that the ones that couldn't attend, can see what it was like !?.

What do you think Brad, and everyone else?
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely!

I think thats would be a great idea! i know it would keep tomz happy Smile

I was planning on bringing my still camera for some shots, but video would be better Very Happy
blade002
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retrobrad wrote:
absolutely!

I think thats would be a great idea! i know it would keep tomz happy Smile

I was planning on bringing my still camera for some shots, but video would be better Very Happy

Great!.. But still get some photo's as well.. still images can get a lot sometimes, and its always nice to get that one moment captured in time. This is your first event mate!. let make it something to remember Smile

There are some people out there in other countries that wish they had these things going on their areas, and as the years roll on, we are going to be one close bunch of guys and as more and more people eventually start showing up, we can think back to 2007 and remember where it all started Smile
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Video Cam the Convention Reply with quote

They say a pictures worth a thousand words,still not as good as being there but it would sure help the healing process Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
blade002
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Video Cam the Convention Reply with quote

tomz/TIDE wrote:
They say a pictures worth a thousand words,still not as good as being there but it would sure help the healing process Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Shit the way i worded that, i didn't really think. Blade002 smacks himself in the head !!!... Sorry Tomz, what i said would have made you feel like shit!. We will dedicate part of the day to you and cheer your name in honour and YouTube that as well!!.. Just make sure you make it next year!!!!!..
mihcael
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blade002 wrote:

There are some people out there in other countries that wish they had these things going on their areas, and as the years roll on, we are going to be one close bunch of guys and as more and more people eventually start showing up, we can think back to 2007 and remember where it all started Smile

Yeah, thats a good point, i wish i was a bit more awake to all the behinds the scenes going on in here i would of liked to help out more!!!

i will (if i remember) bring a camera and video cam to catch some stuff!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The Annual Retrobrad Retro Games Convention All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: