retrobrad
I've been on vacation!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: I've been on vacation! Reply with quote

Hi guys, i havent been around these parts lately because we're away on holiday!

This is the first chance ive been able to login at a computer so i thought id just write a quite hello message to everyone!

HELLO!

okay, well i'd better be off, I'll catch you all next week...

-brad
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Ive been on vacation Reply with quote

Hi nice to see you back,whereabouts are you holidaying? And is this your last holiday prior to that great change of life, when baby comes along.....?

Enjoy it while it lasts Smile

Smile tomz Smile
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Ive been on vacation Reply with quote

tomz/TIDE wrote:
Hi nice to see you back,whereabouts are you holidaying? And is this your last holiday prior to that great change of life, when baby comes along.....?

Enjoy it while it lasts Smile

Smile tomz Smile

Okee Dokee, now we're back!

We went to Perth (which is where i grew up) to visit family for a while.

it was great, although it was hot the whole time we were there.... oh well

I got to play super mario kart with my step brother (which is where my love of that game started, ahh the memories....)

I went to a sunday swap meet and picked up a megadrive with two controllers and accessories for $5, i also got some atari lynx games, megadrive games, jap nes controllers, nes games, and some other bits and pieces from op shops and things, so ive added them to my collection!

Apart from the retro bargains i hung out with my family and we all went bowling - i got the second lowest score out of twelve people! even my wife beat me!

Well its good to be back and i hope everyone is going great, hope to catch up with you all and look forward to the bigger and better retro games convention later in the year!

speaking of which - we need to figure out a new name for the convention, because it's a joint effort now (isnt it?) so make sure you get your convention name ideas in.

if we can make the convention grow every year just imagine how big it could get! last year we were lucky to get 20 people but i think everyone had a semi-good time...

alright, see you all later...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: