retrobrad
Megadrive Mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Modification discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Megadrive Mod Reply with quote

I`m thinking of trying your mod out for the Megadrive,while i`m at it i was wondering if you had any other good mods that you`ve done for this system Question

I`ll have a look on the internet and if i find any good ones i`ll post the links here.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Megadrive Mod Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
I`m thinking of trying your mod out for the Megadrive,while i`m at it i was wondering if you had any other good mods that you`ve done for this system Question

I`ll have a look on the internet and if i find any good ones i`ll post the links here.

Just remember that with the 50/60hz mod you need to have a scart connection on your tv (i know that most tv's in the uk have this connector)
if you want to get a colour picture. otherwise it will come up in black and white.

there is a way to fix this with another mod involving a crystal oscillator (which i have done and it does work) so let me know if you dont have a scart connector and ill help you out with the extra mod.

as for any other good mods, i know you can upgrade the cpu (from a 68000 to a 68010) but ive heard that its not very stable.

i want to make some homebrew carts as well and a cart reader / writer, but that will have to be when i get some time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Modification discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: