retrobrad
2008 Convention Attendance List
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The Annual Retrobrad Retro Games Convention
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mihcael
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brad, i dont have a paypal can i transfer directly to ypur bank like i did last year??
grapes of gorf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mixojoe came out to the museum last weekend and kicked my but at Archon. I killed his queen very early but he still prevailed.
mixojoe
expert
expert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the Archon KING!
grapes of gorf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michael, I guess you could just pay cash on the day.
drewbar
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone. Just checking that the event is still go for this coming weekend as we are looking at booking accommodation shortly. Cheers.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys.

You may have noticed that i havent been around here for a while... sorry about that but I guess i just dont have time for this anymore. When i started this site i had loads of free time on my hands! and it wasnt a problem to get things running and to do updates etc.. but now i have a son, a new house (that needs lots of landscaping work to be done), i have a new job, and have started playing back in my church band.

So retrobrad has taken a back seat - and i cant see it taking a front seat again... I would love to be able to get this convention up and running again but I just cant.

I cancelled the convention a while back and then i had emails from people telling me not to cancel. So i put the convention back on again and those people who asked me not to cancel didnt even book a ticket to the convention...

Sorry guys but i should have cancelled the convention and left it at that. So for those who have paid i will refund you through paypal.

I had a great time last year at the convention - so that will definately be something to remember.
blade002
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can respect that Brad. I actually was serious when i didn't want it canceled, but my life has taken a few twists and turns over the last month or 2 and my commitments are beginning to resemble yours which makes it nigh on impossible to find time for all this because i am not 22 anymore with only gaming to worry about.. those days for me are gone.

It was nice meeting you when i did, you are a really nice guy and i wish you all the best for the future. Congratulations on your Son and your new home Smile ...

Stay Well Smile
Azryl
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Retrobrad

The event is cancelled, ah well, life and family come first

btw I am still cleaning out the garage of old computer bits looking for that A570 cd-caddy Smile when I find it I shall organise to post to you

I know its there >somewhere<

Az

P.S. I would have read and replied to this thread before now but the website was being redirected all last week. Some one hack it?
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azryl wrote:
Hiya Retrobrad

The event is cancelled, ah well, life and family come first

btw I am still cleaning out the garage of old computer bits looking for that A570 cd-caddy Smile when I find it I shall organise to post to you

I know its there >somewhere<

Az

P.S. I would have read and replied to this thread before now but the website was being redirected all last week. Some one hack it?

Hey there Az,

theres no rush on the caddy Smile but thanks for remembering!

I dont think the site was hacked, but then again i have been away for a while now...

It is a pitty about the convention but i guess thats life, things change and you find that little things (like a baby - thats a little thing...) take up your time...

but it's all good, i still get to play a retro game now and again with my amazing wife!
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: 2008 Convention Attendance List Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about the Convention Brad but having been a parent I can well undesrstand the demands family makes on ones time and of coz it comes before anything else. However that shouldnt stop members from posting as Im sure Brad will show up as often as he can and if you have some sort of serious question or complaint,well you can always drop a PM to Grapes or myself.

As for the convetion,my understanding from the previous posting is that its only cancelled for this year (due to family commitments),and does not necessarily mean cancelled forever, why not look forward to having it at the same venue next year, this gives us all plenty of time to plan for it, hopefully IKE will be in his new house by then and the rest of us....?...well only you can answer that one Smile

Smile tomz Smile
Ike
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, yes I will be moving to my new house by the 19th of Jan next year. I've been M.I.A due to the new house and the birth of my 5 month old little girl Amelia. It's sad that I don't have time to do anything atm. The only time I get to play any games these days is on the train with my PSP. Well I hope everyone has a great and safe Blessed Christmas. Will be back soon. Might bump into you Tomz on Msn soon. Ciao
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The Annual Retrobrad Retro Games Convention All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: