retrobrad
Show us who you are - post a pic of yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cammy
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. I'm not sure why I hadn't posted in this thread yet, but here's a photo of me in my games room, holding a Nintendo game. Remember these old Caroma stools? They used to have them at all the arcades I used to go to, so I got some for my games room. I'm sitting on one but I just realised you can't see much of it. I'm dressed up as my favourite arcade video game character ever, try and guess who.

And here's my newest costume, which isn't quite finished yet.

http://www.spin.net.au/~amiga/Shadaloo.jpg

And here's a link to a photo of my games room consoles, it's a bit big so I won't post the whole image in the thread.

http://www.spin.net.au/~amiga/GamesRoomConsolesL.jpg

I want to take some new photos of everything soon, once we have all the computers and consoles set up. I've got some Amigas and Commodore 64s, a PS2, XBox, Atari 2600, Lynx and more still left to set up.
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Show us who you are - post a pic of yourself Reply with quote

Hi Cammy,Thanx for posting a pic of yourself,Ive always suspected that your avatar was a piccy of you but its nice to know for sure. What are the consoles on the left hand side of your TV, the 2 below the white one? Both are rather dark and hard to distinguish, the rest of them I know but cant seem to identify the 2 black ones. Smile

When you get round to setting up your Amiga and C64, if you need anything for either just drop me a PM I may be able to help you,this applies to both software and hardware for these 2 machines,cheers Wink

BTW-That black joystick at the bottom of your games room pic,is that an Xbox joystick as I have an almost identical (except for the colour) one as well.

Smile tomz Smile
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the pics and info Cammy.

I love the woodgrain in your games room! and who could forget those stools Smile

The costumes look great, do you where them to retro gaming events?

And speaking of games rooms, i will have to upload pictures of my new and improved room, so ill do that tomorrow. come to think of it - i should upload a photo or two of myself also!
samhead_nes
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'd have most nerds in a spin in a costume like that! Sheesh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Who are you? All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: