retrobrad
I make my own people now!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: I make my own people now! Reply with quote

My life has changed dramatically in the past year and a half. I now have two sons - Ben and Noah, we have moved into our new home and started my new job.

I have been very busy working around the house getting all the landscaping finished but it has been fun.

Its funny to think back at how much time I used to have. I would spend hours upon hours building this site. Not anymore though Smile I have two great kids that seem to take my time (which is fine by me)

So I guess what I'm saying is, that I have changed since my original post in the about me section!
Ike
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brad thats good to hear Kids do fill up your time. Well I have 3 kids now Christian 6, Marissa 4 and Amelia 1 1/2. Time flys!!!!!
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ike wrote:
Hey Brad thats good to hear Kids do fill up your time. Well I have 3 kids now Christian 6, Marissa 4 and Amelia 1 1/2. Time flys!!!!!

Yep, time flies alright. Ben who is 19 months now is like a little boy rather than a baby (that I think he should still be) it hasnt been long enough for him to be grown up like this...

Next thing, he'll be in school and then getting married. how can we stop time? anyone figured that out yet?
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: I make my own people now Reply with quote

Ive got 3 kids (althought they are yound adults mostly. Anthony 26, Ingrid 24, and Jon 20. And Ive just had news that I will have grandpa status next year, by my elldest this past week. Very Happy

Brad- going to school and getting married wont happen before ''The terrible 2s'', all my kids went thru noticable changes which made my life,hmmmn.....anxious? busier? more taxing!
The trick is to keep them busy,occupied doing things,anything just about,keeep them busy, till they are ready for bed,dont give them a chance to throw a tantrum, or to get argumentative. Kids go thru some really hard for them to cope with changes, and these changes seem to come out in tantrums,tears and generally you the parent being tested to your limits, and then some

So much for the downside, the upside is that 9-12 months later, life in the home returns to some form of normality Laughing And of course all this time, your child is still a sponge absorbing everything (all the time learning and developing) thats new to them.

As for how we stop TIME Im not sure if it can be done perhaps if we all switched our clocks off and burnt all calendars.... Question

Smile tomz Smile
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But my calender is on my phone. how will I call people!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Who are you? All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: