retrobrad
The updated about me page.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: The updated about me page. Reply with quote

hey there everyone!

I thought that I would update the about me page, since things have changed over the years.

I now have two great kids, Ben who is nearly 2 years old and Noah who is 6 months. they are a handful and keep us busy, but we love them anyway Wink

I am working as an avionics instructor where I teach aircraft electronics to students who are training to become avionics technicians. One of my many hobbies is building electronic projects which ties in really well with my job.

I have an electronics website which I am in the process of changing the theme over to look like this retrobrad theme. The site is:

www.bradsprojects.com

I still very much enjoy playing the drums at our church, and look forward to when the snow falls so I can go snowboarding. I get to play my retro games every now and again but I have also started to get my hands on some arcade machines which are great fun to play. Remember playing Street Fighter II with your buddies Very Happy

The years seem to just fly by of late, which is okay but I guess I look back and go "wow, that was fast!" Is that what happens when you get old(er)?

Anyway, that's where things are at just now, we will have to see what the next two or three years brings Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Who are you? All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: