retrobrad
A Nintendo Convert!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: A Nintendo Convert!!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

remember when Sega & Nintendo were big rivals Question i remember it well and i got to say i was in the Sega camp,that was until one day i downloaded a N64 Emulator to my pc and played a few games on it,i got to admit i had fun when once i saw Nintendo as nothing more than a cutezy console aimed at a certain age group due to their cartoon style graphics in the games available for it`s various systems,nowadays i don`t buy all that because i`m alot older and wiser to the way companies market their products plus like brad,ozziepete,grapes of gorf and various other members to this forum i`m a collector.

Sorry though guys for me Mario just doesn`t do it and yes i`ve played plenty of mario games,ofcourse i respect any fans of the little italian plumber but i think i`ll always be a little blue hedgehog fan but thankyou to nintendo for making some great consoles and opening my eyes Very Happy
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: A Nintendo Convert!!! Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
Hi everyone,

remember when Sega & Nintendo were big rivals Question i remember it well and i got to say i was in the Sega camp,that was until one day i downloaded a N64 Emulator to my pc and played a few games on it,i got to admit i had fun when once i saw Nintendo as nothing more than a cutezy console aimed at a certain age group due to their cartoon style graphics in the games available for it`s various systems,nowadays i don`t buy all that because i`m alot older and wiser to the way companies market their products plus like brad,ozziepete,grapes of gorf and various other members to this forum i`m a collector.

Sorry though guys for me Mario just doesn`t do it and yes i`ve played plenty of mario games,ofcourse i respect any fans of the little italian plumber but i think i`ll always be a little blue hedgehog fan but thankyou to nintendo for making some great consoles and opening my eyes Very Happy

i dont think anyone is going to hold that against you Smile

its always good to have retro gamers who lean more towards a certain console or company - it keeps things interesting. I too am a sonic fan from way back, my favourite is actually sonic 1 on the SMS.

oh and by the way, Nintendo is better Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Narly Nintendo! All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: