retrobrad
just to keep you guys posted...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: just to keep you guys posted... Reply with quote

Im in the process of adding an extra six game reviews tonight - a big thanks to Misha and also to ozzipete for their great reviews that they have submitted, you guys are champs!

okay, for those of you living in Australia, ive got the ball rolling for the (hopefully annual) retrobrad games convention!!! i am 99% sure that the date will be saturday the 1st of December 2007 and will be located somewhere in Victoria (venue to be confirmed)

ozzipete is helping me out HEAPS with this event (so a huge thankyou mate!) hes in the process of getting Retro Traders to 'sponser' the event and is also looking into an actual venue itself (since he lives in Victoria!)

it should be a great event with loads of games to play, prizes, competitions, mod workshops, info and basically a full day of all that is Retro!

tickets should be about $20 each and i will be pre selling them as soon as everything is confirmed.

keep on the look out for updates!

-brad
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, i have just added six extra reviews and while i was doing them ***astro_boy*** has sent me another couple of reviews! but for now im off to bed so ill have to do those extra ones tomorrow.

i have only added links to the new reviews on the hompage and in the first reviews added by dates page, tomorrow i will add the extra links with screenshot etc...

alrighty then, goodnight!

-brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Site Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: