retrobrad
Who owns or has used a Atari portfolio

View previous topic :: View next topic  
***astro_boy***
expert
expert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Who owns or has used a Atari portfolio Reply with quote

Does anyone here own or have used an Atari Portfolio. I used to have one complete in boxed with pc adapters and memory cards but i got desperate for cash a few years ago and had to sell it. Sad anyways let me know
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Who owns or has used a Atari portfolio Reply with quote

***astro_boy*** wrote:
Does anyone here own or have used an Atari Portfolio. I used to have one complete in boxed with pc adapters and memory cards but i got desperate for cash a few years ago and had to sell it. Sad anyways let me know

YES! i used to have one but this is about 10 years ago (or more) i didnt have any memory cards but i did have the parallel data cable. It took AGES to transfer even the smallest file!

it was great because it had dos built into it and i think the screen has CGA compatable, you could run SOME pc programs, quite a few didnt seem to fir on the screen properly.

oh and another cool thing was the inbuilt tone dialer! you could type in a phone number then hold the speaker upto the phone and then hit enter and it would dial the number for you! (i thought it was good anyway...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Amazing Atari! All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: