retrobrad
What`s the worst film you`ve ever bought ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: What`s the worst film you`ve ever bought ??? Reply with quote

My worst film i ever bought has to be "Doom" starring the rock (American Wrestler) and a bunch of nobody`s,locations looked fake,the rock couldn`t act if his life depended on it. Doom games have been great and really draw you in but the film no,if anyone thought about buying it then please don`t.

Life is to short and i got to say it`s the worst 1hr 30mins i`ve ever wasted
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: What`s the worst film you`ve ever bought ??? Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
My worst film i ever bought has to be "Doom" starring the rock (American Wrestler) and a bunch of nobody`s,locations looked fake,the rock couldn`t act if his life depended on it. Doom games have been great and really draw you in but the film no,if anyone thought about buying it then please don`t.

Life is to short and i got to say it`s the worst 1hr 30mins i`ve ever wasted

Well i cant remember the last movie i BOUGHT, i can remember one that we rented. It was my wifes turn to pick out a movie and she got a romantic one - i cant quite remember the name i think it was tuscan sunrise, or something to do with the sunrise???

anyway the WHOLE movie was just two friends that had just caught up after a few years and all they do is walk along the street and talk about old times then they sit in a cafe for the other half of the movie and just keep talking. it is all in 'real time' so the movie goes for an hour and a half and its just like watching two strangers talk to each other for an hour and a half.

THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!
grapes of gorf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bloody Pom Poms
http://www.obscurehorror.com/horror787.html
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grapes of gorf wrote:
bloody Pom Poms
http://www.obscurehorror.com/horror787.html

yeah that does look bad!
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and there was me thinking it was a dig @ me being english Laughing

ok film looks more of a laugh than a horror
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
and there was me thinking it was a dig @ me being english Laughing

ok film looks more of a laugh than a horror

Very Happy i was thinking the same thing - i thought you were saying that Poms make bad movies Very Happy
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poms on the whole make.....hmmmm boring movies,4 weddings & a funeral notting hill and the like...good those sort of films make me want to fall asleep.

can`t think of any good british films....ah 28 days later and it`s sequal 28 weeks later,closer. nope thats all i can think of,so brad & grapes_of_gorf poms do make terrible films,most tend to be aimed @ women...lovey dovey romance movies (yuck!!!)
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
Poms on the whole make.....hmmmm boring movies,4 weddings & a funeral notting hill and the like...good those sort of films make me want to fall asleep.

can`t think of any good british films....ah 28 days later and it`s sequal 28 weeks later,closer. nope thats all i can think of,so brad & grapes_of_gorf poms do make terrible films,most tend to be aimed @ women...lovey dovey romance movies (yuck!!!)

surely you guys have made some sort of action movie???
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Whats the worst film you've evr bought? Reply with quote

MISHA, I have to agree,DOOM has to be in my top 10 list of worst movies ever bought,I bought a bootleg for $5 off a ctx and even though the movie is of good quality,the content is pure rubbish,some sort of insult to movie buffs intelegence.

But on a plus side to British films,there was a fairfew good ones from the 1940s to 1070s,and as for films for tv,well the BILL is still one of my all time fave cop shows............. Very Happy

Smile tomz Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: