retrobrad
An Idea for the site R*E*T*R*O*B*R*A*D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: An Idea for the site R*E*T*R*O*B*R*A*D Reply with quote

Hi Brad,

Great site,great members. I know we are all retro fans here and love our retro gaming no matter what system be our favourites,i just had an idea Idea (watch it don`t happen to often Laughing ), i`ve just seen the worst console ever made (sorry if i offend anyone!) and it got me a thinking,have you ever considered doing a section like [Console Info] but calling it [Hall Of Shame] for the worst consoles and commercial faliures,just a little idea to consider for the future maybe.

Oh yeah the console i was on about earlier was Amstrad GX4000!!! check this little baby out.

Released in 1990 but failed because it used 8 bit technology and of course in November of that year Sega released Megadrive.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: An Idea for the site R*E*T*R*O*B*R*A*D Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
Hi Brad,

Great site,great members. I know we are all retro fans here and love our retro gaming no matter what system be our favourites,i just had an idea Idea (watch it don`t happen to often Laughing ), i`ve just seen the worst console ever made (sorry if i offend anyone!) and it got me a thinking,have you ever considered doing a section like [Console Info] but calling it [Hall Of Shame] for the worst consoles and commercial faliures,just a little idea to consider for the future maybe.

hey Misha, i like it!

i think ill do up something in the 'tid bits' section of the site. So it could just have things like games and consoles that didnt quite make it.

ill work on it this week!

thanks for the idea mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Brad always like to throw a few idea`s ppl`s way,will post a few more over the coming months,just use the one`s you like and discard the one`s you don`t. Be good to see the hall of shame even though we love all kinds of different systems....even we have to admit from time to time some fail.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
No problem Brad always like to throw a few idea`s ppl`s way,will post a few more over the coming months,just use the one`s you like and discard the one`s you don`t. Be good to see the hall of shame even though we love all kinds of different systems....even we have to admit from time to time some fail.

I thought id have it up by now but have been pretty busy (and have been having a bit of fun doing some modifications!)

but i should have it done sometime today!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Site Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: