retrobrad
SEGA nomad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: SEGA nomad Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone here owns a Sega Nomad handheld console?

just wondering what they are like to play as i`m thinking of getting one for my collection,seen plenty of pics read the specs but i guess you really need a gamer & collector to tell you what it`s really like.

If anyone has got one then please let me know by replying to this post and tell me what you think.

thankyou

retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: SEGA nomad Reply with quote

Although ive never played one, i have read up on them quite a bit. Apparantly the screen is better quality than the game gear, but pretty much the same size. Since i love the game gear, i cant see any reason why i wouldnt like the nomad.

give it a go for sure!
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad,

Yeah i was considering it,i like my handhelds as it`s something that keeps my mind busy during the quiet periods @ work (not that it happens to often) but when it does it`s really boring,thats why i looked at getting a Nokia N-Gage for my collection.

Seems a good system anyway,really it`s a handheld Megadrive/Genesis and i do like my megadrive. Seen 3 on Ebay but they look a little knocked about so won`t bid on one just yet,i`ll wait until the right one comes along.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
Brad,

Yeah i was considering it,i like my handhelds as it`s something that keeps my mind busy during the quiet periods @ work (not that it happens to often) but when it does it`s really boring,thats why i looked at getting a Nokia N-Gage for my collection.

Seems a good system anyway,really it`s a handheld Megadrive/Genesis and i do like my megadrive. Seen 3 on Ebay but they look a little knocked about so won`t bid on one just yet,i`ll wait until the right one comes along.

you could also look at getting one from the states, they seem to be quite a bit cheaper and with airmail, it shouldnt take long to get to you.

OR

you could always buy the ngage and get the megadrive emulator = )
Ike
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Misha, you can get one from this Ebay store http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SEGA-NOMAD-HANDHELD-GENESIS-SYSTEM-IN-ORIGINAL-BOX-BAT_W0QQitemZ110161430771QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62054QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
These guys rock. I buy alot of my Genesis games from there. Very Good and trusted seller. I run a USA Genesis with a Sega CD. Some games are region locked thats why I buy from them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Super Sega! All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: