retrobrad
Last Post!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Last Post!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi Retrobrad Members,

First of all i`d like thank Brad for having me as a member,Secondly i wish him every success with his site and finally this will be my "Last Post" ever.

You guys have all been great in making me feel welcome and sharing tips with me for my collecting,i`ve learnt alot! but now it`s time to bow out.

I hope all new members and future members have as much fun as i have this past month and a half,you guys take care,happy collecting Very Happy

Misha
ozzipete

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with whatever you are off to do Misha. Maybe just once in a while drop in and say Hi !! Wink
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do mate,though i`ve asked Brad to delete my account because like most forums if you don`t use it for quite a while it gets deleted anyway,Glad you liked the Mega Jet...thought it was a nice item myself and well worth adding to the colly but money Sad maxed the credit card on other items already so won`t be buying.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to see you go buddy, good luck with your collecting and make sure you let me know if you pick up a great bargain!!

so long for now...

-brad
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Last Post!!!!! Reply with quote

Sorry to read this mate, maybe you can still drop in from time to time, good luck with whatever you do in the future and of coz your retro gaming

So lets not say Goodbye just Au Revour Crying or Very sad

Smile tomz Smile
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Just thought i`d pop in and see how your all doing.

See i can`t keep away Very Happy

Hope you all had a good weekend,glad to see Brad that your Retro Gaming convention plans are underway,would of loved to attend but gutted i can`t Sad not unless they move the UK a little closer to Australia then i won`t have so far to swim Laughing

Anyway i`m off for now...will pop back in a few weeks time if not sooner.

Tomz you are of course right as Goodbye is forever,but i will pop in from time to time. May do a few posts while i`m here and fill you guys in on how my collecting is going.

Have a great week

Misha
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im getting pretty excited about the convention!

we've got the ball rolling and ozzipete is helping me find the perfect place to hold the convention - hopefully the date will be set at 1st of dec 2007!

you could always jump on a plane, but that might be a tiny bit expensive just for a one day gaming convention!
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Ok i know, it`s not been my last post,infact i`ve posted alot in the last few weeks but i changed my mind....i guess what i`m trying to say is i missed my fellow collectors.

Now winter is fast approaching in the UK the industry i work in slows down a little (apart from christmas & new year) so you`ll probably see me around..or not! as most of the time i`m the only one here (think you guys are trying to tell me something Laughing ) but anyway i`m here need any advice of help than let me know ok.

Thanks
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
Ok Ok i know, it`s not been my last post,infact i`ve posted alot in the last few weeks but i changed my mind....i guess what i`m trying to say is i missed my fellow collectors.

Now winter is fast approaching in the UK the industry i work in slows down a little (apart from christmas & new year) so you`ll probably see me around..or not! as most of the time i`m the only one here (think you guys are trying to tell me something Laughing ) but anyway i`m here need any advice of help than let me know ok.

Thanks

well its good to have you around mate! weve had a few more members sign up recently which is great, but give it time and hopefully there will be a few people online at the one time!
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Last Post!!!!! Reply with quote

@MISHA - Its good to have you back (more often!) I guess the time differences around the globe would explain how you feel sometimes when you logon, but as more people from different parts of the world join this forum that should diminish, speaking for myself I have always enjoyed your input and the approach of your winter may result in more postings from you? Smile

Smile tomz Smile
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Tomz/Tide Cheers mate for the kind words i`ve always enjoyed posting and being a part of RetroBrad,nice to share a common interest even though for me right now my collecting is getting a little out of control.

@Brad Good to be around again a little more often. I missed the place and the friendly atmosphere here + inspiration was drying up after posting so much in a month,going to try and be a bit more useful to the site and maybe creative
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
@Tomz/Tide Cheers mate for the kind words i`ve always enjoyed posting and being a part of RetroBrad,nice to share a common interest even though for me right now my collecting is getting a little out of control.

@Brad Good to be around again a little more often. I missed the place and the friendly atmosphere here + inspiration was drying up after posting so much in a month,going to try and be a bit more useful to the site and maybe creative

sounds good! and doesnt it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing you're a bit of a pioneer, helping the site grow Smile Smile

(which it has been in the last few weeks!)
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Last Post!!!!! Reply with quote

@-MISHA - I know what you mean about collection getting out of control as I am currently cleaning out my home,I suddenly discovered that I had been living in a 3 bedroom home for the past 18 years........ Wink

@-RETROBRAD - I already feel warm and fuzzy, had a few ales tonight paid bills etc and its still a hot night up here in Paradise Cool

Smile tomz Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: