retrobrad
Action Reply Cartrdige

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mixojoe
expert
expert

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Action Reply Cartrdige Reply with quote

Would be interested in anyone had an old C64 Action Replay cartridge. Ahh such power that cartridge gave you lol. I am after one to bring back the memories of the good old days
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Action Reply Cartrdige Reply with quote

mixojoe wrote:
Would be interested in anyone had an old C64 Action Replay cartridge. Ahh such power that cartridge gave you lol. I am after one to bring back the memories of the good old days

send tomz/tide a private message, im almost certain he'd have one to sell / swap!
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Action Replay Cartridge Reply with quote

Sorry I dont have a spare AR Cart and the other fastload carts I had I have passed on to the Admin of this forum to use as prizes or whatever.

Vice has a built-in monitor in it which is similar though not exactly the same, you can get in there and alter/examine etc etc so that may be of some help, Sorry I cant help further at this time. Crying or Very sad

But if you have a specific problem/querie/project regarding C64 then Im more than happy to help in anway I can Smile Smile Smile

Smile tomz Smile
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive only got the one action replay cartridge for the c64, i might have a look at making another one (or maybe a few...) by copying the rom and putting it on an eeprom in another cart.... ill see if its possible!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: