retrobrad
New to the forum :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The Annual Retrobrad Retro Games Convention
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blade002
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: New to the forum :) Reply with quote

Well im new to this board, so hello to all !! Smile .. What prompted me here was THB's thread on the Retro Gaming event that is being held, and as per my email to you Brad, i will most "definately" be attending!.

Anyway, Great work on this Brad, and i hope to see many people attending the event. Fingers Crossed.

Ive thought about bringing my Amiga 1200 along, i guess i will know closer to the date, i just need to time to get my current Workbench installation issues sorted out, but WHDLoad is working fine right now, so i guess thats all that matters Smile

To help things along a bit, i also reposted THB's thread on another site called AMIGAGAMES.COM, hopefully some other Australian Amiga users might brush past the site as a guest and realise this thing is on!?.

Great to be here guys.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: New to the forum :) Reply with quote

blade002 wrote:
Well im new to this board, so hello to all !! Smile .. What prompted me here was THB's thread on the Retro Gaming event that is being held, and as per my email to you Brad, i will most "definately" be attending!.

Anyway, Great work on this Brad, and i hope to see many people attending the event. Fingers Crossed.

Ive thought about bringing my Amiga 1200 along, i guess i will know closer to the date, i just need to time to get my current Workbench installation issues sorted out, but WHDLoad is working fine right now, so i guess thats all that matters Smile

To help things along a bit, i also reposted THB's thread on another site called AMIGAGAMES.COM, hopefully some other Australian Amiga users might brush past the site as a guest and realise this thing is on!?.

Great to be here guys.

great to have you here, and also look forward to seeing you at the event.

if you want to bring along your a1200 then feel free = )

that gives me an idea, maybe other people can bring their own system or game etc... to share with others... hmmm...

thanks for posting the ad aswell, it all helps - believe me!

well anyway, hope you have fun around these parts, and we'll be seeing you on saturday the 17th of November!

-brad
blade002
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: New to the forum :) Reply with quote

retrobrad wrote:

that gives me an idea, maybe other people can bring their own system or game etc... to share with others... hmmm...

well anyway, hope you have fun around these parts, and we'll be seeing you on saturday the 17th of November!

-brad

Yeah i think it would be a great idea if others could bring their systems, whether it be megadrives, amiga's, ...etc... Whats the current idea?, to bring a bunch of your own machines brad?, or are there a select few people that are going to be supplying most of the hardware?.

No probs about the add help, if there is anything else i can do i would be more than happy to do it. I think i saw mention on one thread about a flyer add that can be downloaded. If this is the case i could print a number of them out and post them down here around in Preston ! again, let me know.

Actually i think THB may have mentioned the flyer thing!?. BTW .. THB is a great guy!, he has helped me alot in the past when i my original Workbench disks died and also gave me some Amiga bits for free.

Catchya mate Smile
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: New to the forum Reply with quote

Welcome 2 the forum mate hope you enjoy your time here Wink

Smile tomz Smile
blade002
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: New to the forum Reply with quote

tomz/TIDE wrote:
Welcome 2 the forum mate hope you enjoy your time here Wink

Smile tomz Smile

Thanx Tomz Smile I am sure i will !, nice to meet you.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: New to the forum :) Reply with quote

blade002 wrote:
retrobrad wrote:

-brad

Yeah i think it would be a great idea if others could bring their systems, whether it be megadrives, amiga's, ...etc... Whats the current idea?, to bring a bunch of your own machines brad?, or are there a select few people that are going to be supplying most of the hardware?.

No probs about the add help, if there is anything else i can do i would be more than happy to do it. I think i saw mention on one thread about a flyer add that can be downloaded. If this is the case i could print a number of them out and post them down here around in Preston ! again, let me know.

Actually i think THB may have mentioned the flyer thing!?. BTW .. THB is a great guy!, he has helped me alot in the past when i my original Workbench disks died and also gave me some Amiga bits for free.

Catchya mate Smile

The basic rundown is that i will be supplying pretty much all of the systems and games, grapes of gorf who lives in Victoria will be supplying the arcade cabinets, and then there might be a couple of people here and there chipping in, but 90% of the games and systems will be from my collection = )

-brad

ps, heres that link to the flyer -
http://retrobrad.com/upload/files/retrobrad%20convention%20flyer.doc

it was late at night when i did it up and ive been told there are a couple of grammer mistakes = )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The Annual Retrobrad Retro Games Convention All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: