retrobrad
The Official Attendance List!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The Annual Retrobrad Retro Games Convention
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: The Official Attendance List! Reply with quote

just to let you all know where things are at, i thought id make this topic so we can see how many people are coming to the event.

At this stage the tickets are limited to approx 50

1. retrobrad (ME!)
2. ozzipete
3. grapes of gorf
4. ***astro_boy***
5. Daniel C
6. Jason B
7. Darren B
8. Mark C
9. Frank A
10. Blade002
11. Edward M
12. Whiteb
13. THB
14. Michael S
15. Destine S
16. Greg H
17. Godfrey B
18. jermynd123

Last edited by retrobrad on Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:01 am; edited 10 times in total
Daniel C
novice
novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on everyone! Dig deep and buy a ticket! Australia has needed a day like this for ages so don't miss it or you'll live to regret it!
flaming_leg
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all! im new here but very interested in going to any place where retro games are the order of the day...

That attendance list looks a little slim... im not sure what the etiquette here is, but maybe i could bring a couple other friends who are equally fanatical about older games? I'm from Melbourne so logistically this might be a little tough but i'll be damned if a retro-con held in australia isn't worth the trouble ;D
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flaming_leg wrote:
hi all! im new here but very interested in going to any place where retro games are the order of the day...

That attendance list looks a little slim... im not sure what the etiquette here is, but maybe i could bring a couple other friends who are equally fanatical about older games? I'm from Melbourne so logistically this might be a little tough but i'll be damned if a retro-con held in australia isn't worth the trouble ;D

yep, it is a little slim at the moment! but theyve only been on sale for a week, so hopefully things will pick up...

it would be great if you and your friends came along, the more the better (especially at the moment...)

anyway, tickets are $20 each which will cover the cost of hiring the venue and also it will go towards the prizes for the day!
Daniel C
novice
novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G'day,
Hey, being in Melbourne, we're the closest capital city to Ballarat! Just think of those poor Retro heads in Brisbane or Perth! It's only a two hour drive, mate!
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three more tickets were sold today:
7. Darren B
8. Mark C
9. Frank A

so as long as we keep selling tickets here and there, everything should be all good!

make sure you all tell your friends, and if your super keen, you can download and print this flyer...

http://retrobrad.com/upload/files/retrobrad%20convention%20flyer.doc

thanks guys, i look forward to seeing you all on the day Very Happy
Daniel C
novice
novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the flyer, Brad! I'll be "telegraphing" some of them tomorrow around Fitzroy. I did, however, have to fix a couple of spelling and grammar errors (that's why I'm going to be a teacher!).
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel C wrote:
Thanks for the flyer, Brad! I'll be "telegraphing" some of them tomorrow around Fitzroy. I did, however, have to fix a couple of spelling and grammar errors (that's why I'm going to be a teacher!).

Hey, it was late and i was tired! Mad theres bound to be mistakes!

thanks for checking / fixing it before you sent them out, oh and thanks for sending them out also! it will be a big help, and hopefully will get the numbers up!

-brad
Daniel C
novice
novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Brad (and everyone else for that matter), you'll have to get used to my grammar-nazi ways! Why not get me back by pointing out my errors. I actually do make a few but I think that I'm the only one who notices. So please, everyone, don't get offended if I do it to you (I just can't help myself!), get even! Now, I'm off to play some Lemmings on my C64! It really is amazing what a great conversion it is considering the limited hardware.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have just sold another ticket to the convention, (and another member to the forum)

please make welcome - Blade002!
dj_jp
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I noticed that you are holding a Retro Gaming Convention in Nov. I am actually from Adelaide and I am quite willing to come over and support it. Where can I buy tickets? I have been collecting a few retro consoles over the last few years and would love to come along and support an event like this. Not sure if you need to know anything else. I have around 50 different consoles currently with about another 12 on my immediate hit-list I would like to obtain. It would be great to be a part of the first event !!!
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dj_jp wrote:
Hello, I noticed that you are holding a Retro Gaming Convention in Nov. I am actually from Adelaide and I am quite willing to come over and support it. Where can I buy tickets? I have been collecting a few retro consoles over the last few years and would love to come along and support an event like this. Not sure if you need to know anything else. I have around 50 different consoles currently with about another 12 on my immediate hit-list I would like to obtain. It would be great to be a part of the first event !!!

Hi mate, It would be great to see you at the convention!

tickets are $20 and you can pay either by paypal or direct deposit into my account. (I'll send you a PM)

50 Consoles is quite a lot! do you mean 50 different consoles? I don't think that i can name 50 different consoles.

hope you enjoy the forums Smile

-brad
whiteb
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, add me to the list.

I have posted on EAB and A.org of my intent, and I am also offering a Minibus Carpool from Melton to the Event.. (Thats in Victoria, Western Subs of Melbourne :>).

I hopefully (If Retarded Royal Mail deliver my PCB's) will bring my Minimig (Mini-Amiga).

Mini-Mig is an A500, on a chip (FPGA), with PS2 KB/Mouse support, Scandouble'd VGA, and MMC.

http://home.hetnet.nl/~weeren001/

So, let me know..., if you can get to Melton, I will get you to the Event.
I know THB and Blade002 (From EAB) want to go and they are from Melbourne.
ozzipete

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a champion whiteb that is great .. that should help out a few get up from Melb

Very Happy Very Happy
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whiteb wrote:
Hi guys, add me to the list.

I have posted on EAB and A.org of my intent, and I am also offering a Minibus Carpool from Melton to the Event.. (Thats in Victoria, Western Subs of Melbourne :>).

I hopefully (If Retarded Royal Mail deliver my PCB's) will bring my Minimig (Mini-Amiga).

Mini-Mig is an A500, on a chip (FPGA), with PS2 KB/Mouse support, Scandouble'd VGA, and MMC.

http://home.hetnet.nl/~weeren001/

So, let me know..., if you can get to Melton, I will get you to the Event.
I know THB and Blade002 (From EAB) want to go and they are from Melbourne.

that looks really cool! i just checked out the website and looks really interesting!

did you buy the ready made version? or are you making it yourself? and if you can bring it to the convention, id be VERY interested in checking it out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The Annual Retrobrad Retro Games Convention All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: