retrobrad
Sega_Australia AKA Ben

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sega_australia
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Sega_Australia AKA Ben Reply with quote

Hi All,

I have been a Sega fan since the late 80's and in the last 3 - 4 years I have collected a large number of games particuarly SMS. I currently have close to 300 titles and chasing a few more to complete the worldwide release sheet. I live in brisbane so im pumped to find a retro gaming forum based in Oz. I noticed your site from a add on ebay for your upcoming gaming convention so advertising does work Wink. I have several hundred SMS doubles so if anyone is chasing something shoot me a pm. I cannot make it this year to the convention but hopefully their will be another convention sometime in the new year. The need for a Retro gaming convention / society is great and im happy to support brad and his crew in anyway possible.

Ben Very Happy
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mate, and welcome to the forum!

too bad you cant make it to the event. but im hoping it will be an annual thing so make sure you come next year!!!!

sounds like you have a pretty impressive sega collection there, what games are you looking for? im sure you've got all the ones that ive got but who knows????

you could also try advertising in the wanted section aswell.

oh by the way, id be keen to see your sega collection - any chance of sending through some pics?

-brad
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Sega_Australia AKA Ben Reply with quote

Hi there BEN a big welcome to the forum mate, I like the sound of your colly and would love to see some pics of it, enjoy your time here Smile

Smile tomz Smile
ozzipete

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ben Good to have you onboard please as Tomz said upload some piccys of your collection
rupert
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mate Smile

small world, not heard from you in a wile, have you added to your collection since our last communication?

(By the way, my site is still under construction and is'nt forgotton about if your still interested in that.)
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Sega_Australia AKA Ben Reply with quote

@-RUPERT-Could you please put a link in here somewhere to your site, once you get it up and running, thanks in advance.Im sure many on our forum would like to check it it out ,I know I would Smile

Smile tomz Smile
rupert
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Sega_Australia AKA Ben Reply with quote

tomz/TIDE wrote:
@-RUPERT-Could you please put a link in here somewhere to your site, once you get it up and running, thanks in advance.Im sure many on our forum would like to check it it out ,I know I would Smile

Smile tomz Smile

yeah sure, it might be summer befor its ready though. its moving very slowly but surly.

www.segacollect.com
sega_australia
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey James.

Im still around. I have been very busy at work. Im still happy to host pics of my collection on your site. I have slowed up lately on the sms due to time but hopefully start getting back into it again.

Ben Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Who are you? All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: