retrobrad
Im back, so lets talk...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Im back, so lets talk... Reply with quote

Hi guys, ive been absent for a while now, i guess ive just had loads of things to take care of, but now in on vacation so i'm all good and relaxed!

By the way, i got that job that i was going for! it was a TWO MONTH process from sending in my application, then getting an interview, contacting referees etc... i start on the 11th of Februrary next year and cant wait! I also get a hefty pay increase which is going to be great for the house repayents!

Ive also been working on my electronic projects, ive been designing circuits with microcontrollers and led matrix screens, my goal is to make some video games that i design myself, but ive still got a bit of programming techniques to learn yet...

And last but not least, i bought a new 20" imac on the weekend to replace our desktop pc, now our home is PC free! It's really great not having to install virus checkers and worry about things locking up, ahh good 'ol macs Smile

anyway, its good to be back and i look forward to catching up with you guys soon.

If anyone is available for a chat tonight, make sure you log on at 8pm. I'll be there!

seeya round!

-brad
blade002
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Brad on getting that Job Smile I remember you saying that you were more nervous about that interview than jumping out of a plane, but you display an sense of confidence and discipline about you anyway, and you are an intelligent man, so i am not surprised you got the job, so again .. Well Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3 cheers for Brad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good move getting those MACS into the house as well, but i will be doing the following courses at the start of the new year, so i "cannot" escape Windows at all now so it seems!!.. Personal use though will either always be Linux, MAC ( when i get one ) and of course last but by no means least -- Amiga Workbench - Smile

MCSE 2003 (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer 2003)

CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)

CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)

CompTIA A+

CompTIA Linux

CCSA ? Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: