retrobrad
Best & worst things about the 90`s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Best & worst things about the 90`s Reply with quote

Ah well i`ll start this off. It makes me cringe thinking about it but it started in the late 80`s when in the UK Music charts you had endless old TV theme tunes remixed and released by up and coming dance acts (Ha Ha)

In the 90`s it got worse.....then came game music,Tetris,supermarioland and a sonic one i can`t remember the title of,groups of people trying to cash in on the back of the success the game was having by releasing a song. Anyone remember Street fighter film?? Laughing exactly what it was laughable.

Best thing about the 90`s was the change from rave to warehouse music, ah i remember the illegal warehouse parties,being told to meet up @ some motorway junction to be told just before the event kicked off exactly where it was being held (had to be done like that incase the police got wind of it and raided the party) downside was the over use of E,nope not me but the rave/warehouse scene was littered with it.

Enjoyed that little 90`s nostalgia trip. Very Happy
So come on tell us your best & worst of the 90`s!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: