retrobrad
NTSC - PAL Convertor?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: NTSC - PAL Convertor? Reply with quote

I recently saw in an ebay listing what was confirmed as a NTSC to PAL convertor and it looked identical to how the super game boy looks just different format. Anywhere that sells them in stores or even how to make one? Or am I asking to much with that one.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: NTSC - PAL Convertor? Reply with quote

Alex wrote:
I recently saw in an ebay listing what was confirmed as a NTSC to PAL convertor and it looked identical to how the super game boy looks just different format. Anywhere that sells them in stores or even how to make one? Or am I asking to much with that one.

Hmm, i know that you can modify the mega drive system so it can switch between ntsc and pal output - its a simple mod where you change the colour burst frequency connected to the clock input of the rgb to video converter chip.

if it was a specific console you wanted to do this with - you might be able to modify it without the need for the converter box?

what console(s) are you using?
Alex
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to add this convertor was a SNES item

EDIT:

I'm bidding on this that I just found

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SNES-PAL-NTSC-or-NTSC-PAL-game-converter_W0QQitemZ220229236750QQihZ012QQcategoryZ15106QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Narly Nintendo! All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: