retrobrad
Best ebay sniper program to use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Best ebay sniper program to use Reply with quote

URGENT HELP NEEDED BY SUNDAY. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EBAY SNIPER PROGRAM WILL BID IN THE VERY LAST ONE TO TWO SECONDS OF AN AUCTION SO I'M GAURANTEED TO WIN THIS VERY VERY DESIRED ITEM. PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Best ebay sniper program to use Reply with quote

Alex wrote:
URGENT HELP NEEDED BY SUNDAY. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EBAY SNIPER PROGRAM WILL BID IN THE VERY LAST ONE TO TWO SECONDS OF AN AUCTION SO I'M GAURANTEED TO WIN THIS VERY VERY DESIRED ITEM. PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

www.gixen.com

its free and works everytime!
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Best ebay sniper program to use Reply with quote

I use eBay Genie and it works fine like most of them only to a certain pointe,but if someone else has placed an auto bid which can go higher,Ive found I lose everytime even though its supposed to wait till the very last few seconds of the auction.

Maybe this is just another way eBay are maximising their profits at the moment, after all as of this moth all items must offer paypal as an option for purchasers and as of next month paypal will become the only way to buy (and sell),this sux

Say they only averaged 1 cent from each member due to paypal fees etc just imagine what this little move will make for the owners of eBay

Seems to me like theres one sure winner.......... Sad

Smile tomz Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> The off-topic Lounge All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: