retrobrad
cnc machine testing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VERTIGO
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: cnc machine testing Reply with quote

Hi guys, I have just finished make a crc machine to cut parts out of plastic. If anyone here has some broken parts that they would like replaced, I would happy to try making new ones for you.

Just post some detailed pictures or a very detailed drawing and I tell you if I think that its possiable. Please don't post pictures of parts that are completely destoryed.
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: cnc machine testing Reply with quote

Great stuff mate, thanks for the offer Im sure it will help some of us on this forum.

BTW-Welcome to the forum and why not introduce yourself to others in the WHO ARE YOU section. We seem to be getting more and more talented people joining Smile

@-Retrobrad-Should I change my nick to the ORACLE? I rest my case Wink

Smile tomz Smile
VERTIGO
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I havn't been able to get rid of all the bugs yet, but it should be finalize by mid year. At the moment I'm working on a Playstation 2 mod that lets you use the keyboard/mouse combo instead of the crap standard controller. This should cool for those internet gamers as well.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: cnc machine testing Reply with quote

VERTIGO wrote:
Hi guys, I have just finished make a crc machine to cut parts out of plastic. If anyone here has some broken parts that they would like replaced, I would happy to try making new ones for you.

Just post some detailed pictures or a very detailed drawing and I tell you if I think that its possiable. Please don't post pictures of parts that are completely destoryed.

Hey thats really cool!

does that mean you can make custom cases?

for example - if you designed a handheld console could you cut out a nice professional looking housing for it?
VERTIGO
beginner
beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey thats really cool!

does that mean you can make custom cases?

for example - if you designed a handheld console could you cut out a nice professional looking housing for it?
Yes, thats totally correct. You have to give me the details of the housing and detailed pictures of what it looks like, if possable drawings of what you'd like it to look like afterwards. Just note that if I think the designs are to complex I will re draw the design and submit it back to you for approval, or ask you to modify the drawings.

I do charge for my services, extra if the designs need molding or castings to be made. My average rate is 18 per/h, if the designs need multiply molds made 25 per/h or a total cost can be organised if you wish.

If the design is a straight copy, we should be able to work something out between us. At the moment I'm still sorting out my web page which will hopefully be ready soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> My mods All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: